FUCK LONG BOOKS.
Let’s make this effective and sweet.
- High Intensity/Low Reps (1-5 Reps)
- Rest should be full recovery (Until you aren’t fatigued at all)
- Sacrifice volume for more frequent workouts
- Set a specific rep goal, when you drop a rep below it, you’re done for that exercise.
- Medium Intensity/Medium Reps (6-12)
- Fuck recovery times, hammer it out
- High volume = more gains, also = fucked up the next day
- Eat meat, alot of meat
- if you’re looking to put on size, a calorie surplus of 500 will do
- In the words of Larry the Lobster. always be hydrating
- Get an even amount of macros (in layman’s term, 33% Fat, 33% Protein, 33% Carbs.
- If you touch surgar, kill yourself
I’ll go into much further detail in the future.